Orange County

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpmullens

Is there a way to only hear specific fire department calls for Orange County? I see a county-wide frequency.

jake_Braker

C/O 2Ø21
Premium Subscriber
Is there a way to only hear specific fire department calls for Orange County? I see a county-wide frequency.
Depending on if the scanner is capable, you can set up a fire tone out for a specific tone out for the department so you'll only hear their calls.
But to hear certain calls like only MVAs, you can't do that

bpmullens

There are select counties on the fire tone outs page here on Radio Reference but not Orange county in particular. Does that mean Orange doesn't have that option or just not posted on the website...any ideas?

jake_Braker

C/O 2Ø21
Premium Subscriber
I don't live in the area so I'm running on only assumptions but more likely than not, nobody in the county or area added the FTOs nor really search for them. I'm not fully sure how to search for them but I believe you're able to on a Uniden scanner (that supports FTO of course)

reconrider8

I don't live in the area so I'm running on only assumptions but more likely than not, nobody in the county or area added the FTOs nor really search for them. I'm not fully sure how to search for them but I believe you're able to on a Uniden scanner (that supports FTO of course)
even then its not hard at all to do just record for a day and then go in and replay through 2 tone detect and there you have it if they use tones for paging

Status
Not open for further replies.