Orangeburg County 10 codes and signals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugoffman

Does anyone have a copy of Orangeburg County 10 codes and signals?

It would be greatly appreciated.

You can get the 10 codes at your local sheriff dept all you got to do is go ask for it and they will give you it

now the siginals they will not give out to you all you got to do is listen and put two and two together and trust me if they are dumb like our department is they will blirt it out somtimes lol !!! the only one i see in the data base is for HWY PATROLL

AB4BF

Premium Subscriber
10 Codes

There are 10 codes listed in the Aiken county RR database along with most of the signals used. These are mostly common codes used all over the state with probably the larger cities excepted. The HP codes are geared more toward traffic violations and road conditions, rarely domestic disputes. Edgefield and Saluda counties use the same 10 codes as Aiken, some of the signals and status codes are different but not all. I do believe that 10-400 is universally used among the rural counties as code for narcotics/trafficking. Check out the SC rural counties in the RRDB. A lot have the codes listed. Have fun listening! :)

Barry

claystrider

Orangeburg Public Safety Ten-codes

Here you go guys. I got this list of ten-codes from a DPS officer. He tells me county is similar with a few differences. Hope they help.

Attachments

• Public Safety 10 codes.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.