Orangeburg County

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesterwarez

I picked up a whistler 1088 handheld. All I want to do is listen to Oburg County Sheriffs Office, Oburg Department Public Safety, EMS, Hospital and any talkgroups i can pick up with this scanner. Havent been an active listener for a while. I used the zipcode programming built into scanner but i think i should hear more. All im getting is Highway Patrol out of Lexington County and every now and again i hear sheriffs office but that is little to none. I havent had any transmissions for the last 30 minutes .....so any help would be greatly appreciated.

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
What site of the Palmetto 800 system did you select?

You should pick one or two nearby, rather than all sites.

Not all talkgroups are carried on all sites.

Use this map (zoom in on your specific area) to determine which sites are closest to you.

chesterwarez

What site of the Palmetto 800 system did you select?

You should pick one or two nearby, rather than all sites.

Not all talkgroups are carried on all sites.

Use this map (zoom in on your specific area) to determine which sites are closest to you.

What would you consider nearby? I live on shillingsbridge rd, between hwy4 and hwy 400....as i zoom in the nearest to me i think is either in Salley or Bamberg County, im 24 miles from the Salley Tower and 25 miles from the Bamberg Tower. Not sure how to even program this into this scanner.

chesterwarez

What would you consider nearby? I live on shillingsbridge rd, between hwy4 and hwy 400....as i zoom in the nearest to me i think is either in Salley or Bamberg County, im 24 miles from the Salley Tower and 25 miles from the Bamberg Tower. Not sure how to even program this into this scanner.
I did also find Orangeburg County Simulcast that is only 14.5 miles away

Status
Not open for further replies.