TRX-2: Ordered Scanner from Walmart for $116 discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack103

Premium Subscriber
Received my TRX-2 yesterday while setting up today black screen then message to call support code
1-01 ,contacted support they said sent it back to us appear to be a bad removable faceplate.
Serial # 0001707 sounds like not many being sold?

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Received my TRX-2 yesterday while setting up today black screen then message to call support code
1-01 ,contacted support they said sent it back to us appear to be a bad removable faceplate.
Serial # 0001707 sounds like not many being sold?

Try removing all power, and extract the SD card. Then put it all back together, and try powering it up.

Sent via Tapatalk

Bill1426

I also had an error when I got the unit yesterday.. I tried what krokus said, but that didn't work for me.
What worked was removing the SD card, inserting it on my computer, then formatting the SD card (quick format, Fat32, & 32k sectors), then running the EZ-Scan software, and picking Scanner/SD card, then Copy Library to Scanner Memory/SD Card. Inserting the SD Card back in the Scanner, and holding the power button until it says Power On (release button). Did all the software/firmware updates. No issues since.

Jon22

My Ebates $ showed up a few days ago in my PayPal account. In today's mail I got a $10 Walmart gift card from Ebates! A "Welcome Bonus Gift Card."
Wicked cool!

trp2525

My Ebates $ showed up a few days ago in my PayPal account. In today's mail I got a $10 Walmart gift card from Ebates! A "Welcome Bonus Gift Card."
Wicked cool!

Great score with the extra $10 Walmart gift card! I doubt that we will see another deal this good anytime soon. My final cost for my brand-new TRX-2 was $354 after the Ebates rebate and including sales tax! That was certainly below dealer cost.

bigslide44

Hi! I got a 436hp from Amazon for $361.95 plus $30 and some change in sales tax. They delivered the radio to my house...no shipping charge. I'm a Prime member so I usually get a break on the shipping. I thought about WalMart, but I've never used this ebates thing and I'm a little cautious.

I'd leave a signature, but you couldn't read it.
Be well.

Status
Not open for further replies.