Oregon Department of Corrections

Status
Not open for further replies.

firebus29

Has anyone got frequencies for the Oregon Department of Corrections? I am primarily
interested in prison and work camp freq’s throughout the state. I am unable to locate any
frequencies for the D.O.C. on my own and know that others in the scanning community have this
information. I am hoping that they are willing to share them.

I would like to see an “Oregon Department of Corrections” catagory added to our state's
database. It could be listed under the “Oregon Agencies” feature on the state of Oregon opening
page. Arizona has recently added this feature and I think it would be a great addition to our
Oregon database. What do you think?

Thanks!

DCMon

Freq's

Do you have these : KNJS809 - 453.0500 / 453.8000 / 453.9875 / 460.4000 / 460.5125 / 460.6250

Did not find any others doing an FCC search. You question made me curious and so I looked through the records. May also be a law frequency which there are hundreds.

firebus29

DOC freqs

Damn DCMon, what in the world are you doing awake at 4:41 in the morning? I'm sure that you need some beauty sleep.

Thanks for the UHF freqs, I will monitor them to see what I can get around the state. I'm afraid that you are probably correct about DOC being licensed on LE freq's assigned to "State of Oregon." There are about a jillion of them, so that is why I am hoping someone has this info and will share with us.

Jack

bezking

It was 7:41 here in the Eastern time zone, and if dcmon means D.C. Monitor, than he is a member of that timezone also. :D

firebus29

Ah...How time flies

Thank you bezking, but I am of the belief that DCMon means Douglas County monitor (our home county), but of course, I could be mistaken. However, I was merely attempting a wee small bit of humor and trying to be friendly...something we do out here in God's country. Have a nice day back there in New York.

Jack

DCMon

sleep?

Damn DCMon, what in the world are you doing awake at 4:41 in the morning? I'm sure that you need some beauty sleep.

Thanks for the UHF freqs, I will monitor them to see what I can get around the state. I'm afraid that you are probably correct about DOC being licensed on LE freq's assigned to "State of Oregon." There are about a jillion of them, so that is why I am hoping someone has this info and will share with us.

Jack

Yes I am in Douglas County, Oregon. As far as sleep I get very little like some people. I end up on the old 'puter when waiting for the sandman. Sometimes he comes early and sometimes he misses all together. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.