Oregon Speedway Race Ops Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

manatee

I like to take the scanner along to the dirt track and listen to the Tower, Flag, etc.. It really adds a lot to the experience, and NO I am not a Nascar fan. If we could get a list together here it might be useful. I usually use the Signal Stalker, but when I was at Bakersfield in CA. I had to ask another scanner carrier. So there is no guarantee you'll catch what you are looking for. I am pretty sure there was something else going on at C.G. but I couldn't make it out

Cottage Grove Speedway, Cottage Grove OR.: 462.562?(0)

Sorry, but I had the cheap scanner with me, so I don't have any ctss or dpl info. Thanks.

Last edited:

manatee

Douglas County Speedway

Though I am not an asphalt afficianado, the wet cold weather has made for a limited selection of weekend activities. So:

&

This next one is interesting. It was only active during the sprint car finale/Main Event. The tower talks directly to the field of racers. 454.000.

manatee

Medford: Southern Oregon Speedway

Very useful this past weekend, as there were local power outage related issues. The PA was not up and running.

157.6250 will tell you win, place, and show.

PMJ2kx

Premium Subscriber
Looks like maybe each track rents their radios from a private comm provider? When I do an FCC ULS Search, private comm businesses are all I find for the specific frequencies.

That, and Taco Bell. :)

manatee

Coo's Bay Raceway Track

469.500 & #2-469.550

Usually these are just business band frequencies, and often times the person(s) at the racetrack have no idea what frequency they are on. At Perris, Ca. The flagman showed me his radio. There was nothing indicating what frequency was being utilized..

manatee

Douglas County Speedway in Roseburg, OR

Though I am not an asphalt afficianado, the wet cold weather has made for a limited selection of weekend activities. So:

&

This next one is interesting. It was only active during the sprint car finale/Main Event. The tower talks directly to the field of racers. 454.000.

Went last night, things have changed. 158.4000 is only for tow trucks, emergency personnel. Flagman is on something else, and I searched in vain on my yeasu and could not catch it. I never take it for granted, but I did this time. anybody know?

Status
Not open for further replies.