Orlando Utilities Commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator

IMPRES2

details of this system are hereView attachment 89282
The system isn’t in the RR-DB?

One system seems to have four sites - with one site over in Brevard County (odd...)View attachment 89282
That’s OUC’s Indian River Natural Gas plant

This CAP+ system does appear to be active, I caught 938.9125 beaconing out several times today.

The 3 Orlando sites all share the same freqs - the Brevard site is short a couple.

View attachment 89282
Are you sure the four Orlando sites use the same frequencies? They are pretty close together... their outbound at the licensed ERP would interfere site to site. Even the portable inbound at 2.5w overlaps greatly.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I monitored some of their groups on the Orange County system last March when I was in town. Wonder if they're migrating off of it?

batdude

The system isn’t in the RR-DB?

I did not see it in the database.

That’s OUC’s Indian River Natural Gas plant

awesome! Thanks! Didn’t know anything about it!

Are you sure the four Orlando sites use the same frequencies? They are pretty close together... their outbound at the licensed ERP would interfere site to site. Even the portable inbound at 2.5w overlaps greatly.
No - I’m not sure because I cannot hear the Orlando sites at all. However, their licenses for the Orlando sites all list the exact same frequencies for each site. Could be a licensing mistake for sure - perhaps only a couple freqs in use at each site or something - I just don’t know.

batdude

ok, so I spent an hour today collating the data for OUC. Here is the FCC license data. (picture below and PDF attached - sorry can't upload XLS)

First thing you will notice is that there are LOTS of duplication between the sites. I do not think that these sites reuse frequencies as indicated on their licenses.

The only Color Codes that seem to be confirmed are the Stanton Plant (CC1) and the Indian River Plant (CC12).

You can see that we have copied sites 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6. I have not copied anything from Site 2. But... note there are 7 geographic locations where OUC seems to have substations or operations facilities.

The green boxes are freqs that have actually been monitored and (sorta) confirmed as to a location/site.

This is very much a work in progress. Assistance much appreciated.... especially since none of this info is in the RR Db.

TIA

Doug

1600625850468.png

Attachments

• OUC.pdf
    61.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.