Orleans County new talk groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ncfirewire

While doing an id search on the Orleans County Sysyem the last few days there are 3 new talk groups i have found.

I have only heard just the dispatcher on all 3 its only a few times a day and all answering fire units. The numbers seem to fall in line with the data base 4015 was answering East units 4010 was answering cental units and 4005 was answering East units

Anyone have any ideas?

k2hz

Database Admin
I have noticed those TGs but my reception of Orleans is too intermittent to hear what is going on. There also seems to be a patch involved when these TGs are active. I don't see any TGs listed for EMS response or operations.

k2hz

Database Admin
I just heard activity on 4015 and it was showing a 5xxxx patch group associated with it. Dispatcher was saying something about confirming it was an accidental alarm. I am listening on Genesee County and my reception is intermittent so I didn't hear the other side of the conversation.

Ncfirewire

I just heard activity on 4015 and it was showing a 5xxxx patch group associated with it. Dispatcher was saying something about confirming it was an accidental alarm. I am listening on Genesee County and my reception is intermittent so I didn't hear the other side of the conversation.

I hooked up a second scanner to monitor at the same time it appears that 4005 4010 and 4015 have the same transmissions and the 3 known response channels but just the dispatchers side.

k2hz

Database Admin
I hooked up a second scanner to monitor at the same time it appears that 4005 4010 and 4015 have the same transmissions and the 3 known response channels but just the dispatchers side.
That seems to be consistent with what I have been hearing but the purpose is still a mystery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.