Ormond Beach, FL Police frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ7jeeperOIIIO

Premium Subscriber
I've tried several times to load all the Volusia county frequencies for police/fire/ems and I cannot obtain the Ormond Beach PD frequencies. When I listen to broadcastify.com I hear everything I want. Why can I not find these frequencies to upload to my uniden 996 scanner?

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I entered everyone of these and still nothing. It's crazy. Thank you for replying.

Have you made 3 sites with all Freqs in like the RRDB? It's been years I've messed with the system. I think they are updating to a newer system not sure what the status is on that. According to the News Update OPD Dispatch is dispatched by VCSO TG 01-074

CJ7jeeperOIIIO

Premium Subscriber
I saw that update. Ormond PD uses VCSO and shares with Holly Hill. I'll lock and hold this frequency but still do not get what I hear off of broadcastify.com. I cannot figure it out.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I saw that update. Ormond PD uses VCSO and shares with Holly Hill. I'll lock and hold this frequency but still do not get what I hear off of broadcastify.com. I cannot figure it out.

I'll listen to broadcastify see what audio sounds like. Sounds like analog. Not sure what delay time is on they audio online. Not sure what site they are using.

CJ7jeeperOIIIO

Premium Subscriber
Any help would be great. I asked a few law enforcement officers and they said they use VCSO frequencies. I even searched 850.00 to 868.00mhz and still could get what broadcastify had. I have no problem obtaining Daytona Beach PD. I'm at a loss.

n8jsw

Premium Subscriber
It would help if you hade it in trucked mode. If you need more help P/M me on here and I can make a freescan file for you with all that you want in there. Most likely you will need to listen to either Daytona C/C or the county East C/C and scan it as a trunked system and make sure it is edacs system

CJ7jeeperOIIIO

Premium Subscriber
I downloaded the frequencies using Proscan, I'm not sure how to switch them into trucked mode. Trunking is a new system for me, I'm use to the way it was 20 years ago. I'll PM you. Thank you.

Last edited:

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I downloaded the frequencies using Proscan, I'm not sure how to switch them into trucked mode. Trunking is a new system for me, I'm use to the way it was 20 years ago. I'll PM you. Thank you.

I made a file for the 996. Here is what I download from FreeScan file from RRDB download.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.