Osage Beach, Mo. Police new freq?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveMo

recently Osage Beach Police, changed Frequencies. As of yet, I have not been able to locate them. Even by scannng via search.
Does anyone have the frequencies that O.B. Police is now operating on?
Your assistance will be appreciated.
Daveg

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
recently Osage Beach Police, changed Frequencies. As of yet, I have not been able to locate them. Even by scannng via search.
Does anyone have the frequencies that O.B. Police is now operating on?
Your assistance will be appreciated.
Daveg

This is not a BROADCASTIFY Listener Support question and you should ask for it to be moved to the state forum. Just click report in the lower left corner and ask the mods to move it.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
I wonder if they moved to a new Moswin talkgroup under whatever talkgroup range Camden County is assigned?
You could try monitoring the Moswin sites within your immediate range or area in ID Search mode and see if any new unknown talkgroups show up. Camden County is not listed under Moswin so who knows what range their talkgroups will be in.

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
I wonder if they moved to a new Moswin talkgroup under whatever talkgroup range Camden County is assigned?
You could try monitoring the Moswin sites within your immediate range or area in ID Search mode and see if any new unknown talkgroups show up. Camden County is not listed under Moswin so who knows what range their talkgroups will be in.

They're probably on MOSWIN

https://osagebeach-mo.gov/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/2395 (MOSWIN mentioned on Page 6).

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Yep, I'd agree and it does look like they made or are making the move over to Moswin.
Being that Osage Beach is mainly in Camden County, they will probably be given a talkgroup within the talkgroup range that the county is assigned. As it is now, Camden county does not have any talkgroups listed under Moswin so someone needs to use ID Search mode on the sites in that area and see if they can find them and get them submitted to the Moswin database!

Moswin seems to assign the talkgroup ranges to the counties first and then any towns or cities or fire districts within a county will get a talkgroup within the range assigned to the county.
I do know that a small part of Osage Beach is in Miller County, MO so Osage Beach could get talkgroups in the Miller County range which is listed and in the 289xx talkgroup range. Any new unknown talkgroups in the 289xx range could be Osage Beach.
I guess it depends on which of the two counties Osage Beach's tower or sheriff department is located in.

That news link you posted was from 2019 which is not abnormal that it takes that long for an agency to get the equipment and make the move to Moswin.

Status
Not open for further replies.