Oshkosh Airventure updated frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie1068

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a list of updated frequencies for the airband and for event operations for Airventure 2021?

Charlie1068

Premium Subscriber
I cross checked those in the RR DB in 2019 most were correct don't know about DMR since I didn’t have a DMR scanner at the time

Charlie1068

Premium Subscriber
Database is being updated I have confirmed most of these frequencies security is using both slots and is cc 1 TG 1 and shuttles is called CARTS dispatch and used cc 1 slot 1 TG 1

N9JCQ

Premium Subscriber
Database is being updated I have confirmed most of these frequencies security is using both slots and is cc 1 TG 1 and shuttles is called CARTS dispatch and used cc 1 slot 1 TG 1
How are you enjoying the show? My nephew and I have been making this an annual trip for many years now. We will be up there Friday. Bringing my Kenwood TH-F6A and my 325P2 for my nephew to use. We aren't so concerned about the various services and such, just the aviation communications. A few years ago we were walking around and suddenly we were getting comms on the Blue Angels Air-air freqs. We were sort of surprised to hear them as they were not scheduled to be there. Sure enough, 10 mins later , they did a fly by... everyone just stopped lol.

Charlie1068

Premium Subscriber
Show is great so far I’m doing volunteer work on the grounds and mostly use a Yaesu 550 and an XPR 6550 for the services like security and carts

Status
Not open for further replies.