OSU Police & Schott

Status
Not open for further replies.

budman8

I enter the frequencies and talkgroup for the osu police on campus and schott and I have not heard a thing. Anyone have any ideas. I got the frqs from here. Help !!! I work at the Schott as a parker so thats the reason I wanted that so I could hear my buds !! Thank You !

n8myc

Okay, let me suggest that you download WIN97 and get the cable,I forget which one it is . I use the one I bought long ago for my PRO-95. I'm assuming you programmed this by hand. Now on the other hand have you tried to see if you can even receive the control channel? You might have poor copy on it depending on your location. I know as I drive around town OSU will drop out quite a bit.

budman8

I Have win97 and downloaded them from the site here. I dont know what could be wrong. Thanks to all for the help.

red8

put in all of the repeater freqs to the system especially the control
channel.sounds like you do not have the control channel(s) in there
once they are put in do not lock it out. the control channel is needed
for the computer of the scanner to accept the data from the control channel(s) in order for the scanner to track.

budman8

Yeah I found out when I downloaded the TG. It left the old frequencies in there. Wrong ones matter of fact. It had 860.xxx and it was suppose to be 857. Thanks all for the help. All is fine !!

Status
Not open for further replies.