Oswego County Multi-NEt Live Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsikora

Oswego County Multi-Net Live Feed

I have set up my live feed and have played with it locally. As I am still awaiting my application to go thru RR there is no link. I am willing to email a few folks the IP address if you'd have interest in listening and getting feedback to me. I only have it set for 5 clients at this time until I see how well it will work.

PM me with your request.

Update - Some folks asked me what it is listening to so here is a list - Oswego Fire Dispatch & all Fireground Ops Channels, Oswego County EMS Dispatch and Ops, Oswego County Sherriffs, Oswego City PD, Oswego County Highway Dispatch. Think this is it at this time. Will probably delete higway dispatch from the scan list during the winter.

JAS

Last edited:

jsikora

RR has been approved. Site is now online. As reference as no scanner will decode this I used a EFJ 8600 Multi-Net Mobile Radio

Night_Watchman

Premium Subscriber
As a former Fulton resident, I would like to know whether Fulton PD is using the MultiNet system, or are they still on 155.49. If they are on the trunked system, would you consider adding them to the feed? Thanks.

Bob N2GNK (ex-KA2ZIR)

jsikora

FPD does still use VHF. Unfortanetly from my location I cannot hear them. The do use the Multi-net rarely and there talkgrop is scanned. As the county will be putting a new Motorola system in shortly, all agencies will go to that system.

Kevinbb

PSAP-Retired
Premium Subscriber
Finally someone got a feed going up that way that actually stays on and sounds good. Thanks Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.