Otero County Fire Freqs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
First of all, welcome to RR.com.

Even if he isn't looking for the freqs any more, can you post them here for everyone to see! I can also add them to the DB if their not already there.

dahndz

Otero Fire Freqs

No problem. Give me a day or later tonight and Ill post. I was thinking he means Otero County, New Mexico correct? I am aware of a otero county Colorado but I am seated here in Otero county NM.

NMFreq

These have worked for me in the past.

154.205 / 150.790* Otero County Fire (VFDs)
154.145 Fire Tac Ch 1
154.250 Fire Tac Ch 2
154.265 Fire Tac Ch 3

*The 150.790 is for the mountain districts

dahndz

Cool. Yea this is what I had also. I was wondering if you could contact me off-boards if you have the DPL (rx PL) for 2ways, as its not a good idea those posted online. CSQ is kinda a pain you know. I have a few pl/dpls's minus 2 listed. Im with local city gov.

Also is NMSP now using tuned specific antennas and equip? Communications doesnt program our units anymore with NMSP stuff. I can hear them on my pov maxtrac however not on my portable. I know they use sometimes the newer satellite deal but you know anything about there freqs or setup? Have a few guesses on it but. Just trying to figure it out as its changed since I last knew of it all.

alamoghetto69@yahoo.com

dahndz

Alamogordo Trunking

From hand me down from our city comm dept, Alamo plans to go trunked within 2 years. Just a fyi for those planning to invest alot in scanners or VFD guys planning to upgrade equip, heads up on what to buy. Itll be in the 800mhz.

BCJ2

Premium Subscriber
Wow is there a Otero County in New Mexico? I live in Colorado and i live in otero county LOL. by the way is there a place to listen to any New Mexico scanners online?

dahndz

yup, otero county, new mexico. alamogordo (in spanish means "fat cottonwood") is the city that seats head of the county. at this time i have not found anyone online doing a online scanner for here. i have been looking into this and reading on it as i was thinking about doing it myself. im not too sure how to though. just been waiting to find some with knowledge on it all. if i did this id use some extra equip of mine, either a mts or pr1500to use as i have mostly everything on them for here.

Status
Not open for further replies.