Ottawa County Fire Tone-Outs

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh14593

I see that somebody added the tones for all of the departments in Ottawa County. Whoever did thank you!!!! I have been looking for a long time for those. But I see that Marne Fire Dpt. and Coopersville Fire Dpt. Have the same tones. I tried them and actually it turns out that that is the tone for Life ambulance. I was wondering if anyone had the proper ones for those two departments and again thank you to whoever posted them.

operator219

Did you program a minitor with them ? I have a MV and they are not alerting at all. Any suggestions in the CPS would be much appreciated.

operator219

I see that somebody added the tones for all of the departments in Ottawa County. Whoever did thank you!!!! I have been looking for a long time for those. But I see that Marne Fire Dpt. and Coopersville Fire Dpt. Have the same tones. I tried them and actually it turns out that that is the tone for Life ambulance. I was wondering if anyone had the proper ones for those two departments and again thank you to whoever posted them.

Try for Marne:
Tone A: 524.7
Tone B: 1124.8

I haven't 100% confirmed still awaiting a call but if you wanted to test and let me know it would be appreciated. I have had a lot of down time from work and have been bored playing with tones etc.

slash

The tone-outs were on the pre existing frequency page. I merged it into the wiki a long time ago, but I have no idea who originally submitted that information and just presumed it was correct. When they do their tone-out test around 5:30pm on weekdays, you can get a batch of all the two-tones used on Fire north and Fire south respectively. They typically do one channel before the other (not simultaneously), and they do send out the tones in the same order daily. They could very well be in the same order as listed so it might save you some time.

If you go to the wiki page, on the left hand side, log in with your RR username/password, you can then edit the different sections of the wiki yourself. It's open for anyone to make contributions.

operator219

The tone-outs were on the pre existing frequency page. I merged it into the wiki a long time ago, but I have no idea who originally submitted that information and just presumed it was correct. When they do their tone-out test around 5:30pm on weekdays, you can get a batch of all the two-tones used on Fire north and Fire south respectively. They typically do one channel before the other (not simultaneously), and they do send out the tones in the same order daily. They could very well be in the same order as listed so it might save you some time.

If you go to the wiki page, on the left hand side, log in with your RR username/password, you can then edit the different sections of the wiki yourself. It's open for anyone to make contributions.

Thanks just did some editing. I updates Olive Twp / Georgetown Twp Fire / Jamestown Twp Fire / Zeeland FD.

For those using a minitor like a friend is cause he is nothing better to do minitor V takes tones better under the user tone setting if your using a Minitor IV it has some issues but I am not a pro just taking orders from a friend lol. Also I will be posting some tones for Kent County Michigan just need to locate the thread I think I saw one awhile back or i'll create one

Status
Not open for further replies.