Ottawa County Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodnarp

Premium Subscriber
Ottawa County local here, I updated just a select few but I'll slowly try to update more of them this summer. Let me know if you have any questions regarding Ottawa.

-Nudgy (adam)
I live in Allendale and do volunteer work in Grand haven so I have Allendale and Grand Haven City and Twp. I will hear Ferrysburg and Springlake get toned out on Grand Haven tones. I do not know if that is because NOCH gets toned out with them.

bodnarp

Premium Subscriber
Here is my updated list as of 5/26/2022. Let me know if there are changes

Attachments

• OTTAWA TONE OUTS.pdf
    104.4 KB · Views: 19

Nudgy

Here is my updated list as of 5/26/2022. Let me know if there are changes
Bodnarp, what program/hardware are you using to get the tone frequencies. I’ve had it where there is like a -/+ 5hertz difference every time someone is toned. Example would be for Holland City, station 1 and station 2 share the same tones. There’s only like a 5 hertz difference between all of those so I would say they’re all the same. I have SDRTrunk so I can go back and listen to the tone outs for any department but no good way to convert them into a frequency

Last edited:

bodnarp

Premium Subscriber
Bodnarp, what program/hardware are you using to get the tone frequencies. I’ve had it where there is like a -/+ 5hertz difference every time someone is toned. Example would be for Holland City, station 1 and station 2 share the same tones. There’s only like a 5 hertz difference between all of those so I would say they’re all the same. I have SDRTrunk so I can go back and listen to the tone outs for any department but no good way to convert them into a frequency
I use radio id you can get it for android and iphone. I have it on my iphone and my android tablet. It is free. I did discover something yesterday you need to have your phone or tablet next to the speaker as that is where I was getting different tones for the same station

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
That is funny I have tried to edit wiki and it will not let me sign in
Try logging in as "Bodnarp" instead of "bodnarp". The wiki software requires that the first letter of pretty much everything be capitalized.

bodnarp

Premium Subscriber
Ok it looks like I have north complete. I used proscan to record the nightly tone outs. They finished with north and got a fire call so south did not record. I placed my iphone next to the computer speaker and I think I got the correct tones. What a pain in the ass lol. I will try and get south today. They tone out fir then next rescue for each station

Attachments

• OTTAWA TONE OUTS2.pdf
    105 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.