Ottawa Parma and medina county P 25 system Harris P 25 radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmorton297

Premium Subscriber
OK a person on eBay is selling a Harris P 25 radio communication mobile base for a cruiser I am interested in purchasing it however in the listing he states what the radio can pick up in relay traffic back inthe description he list Ohio Parma and medina MARCS P 25 Parma and Ottawa county and medina county share the Same P 25 system so does this mean that Theater or Reddick Lee Theoretically it should receive Ottawa county P 25 since it's all in the same or would it not ?

SCPD

QRT
OK a person on eBay is selling a Harris P 25 radio communication mobile base for a cruiser I am interested in purchasing it however in the listing he states what the radio can pick up in relay traffic back inthe description he list Ohio Parma and medina MARCS P 25 Parma and Ottawa county and medina county share the Same P 25 system so does this mean that Theater or Reddick Lee Theoretically it should receive Ottawa county P 25 since it's all in the same or would it not ?

The only share the same controller. They don't cover all three areas from any one area.You won't get Parma traffic in Ottawa etc.

jmorton297

Premium Subscriber
So I have the radio in Ottawa county will it pick up Ottawa county p25

Nasby

Perhaps you could post a link to the radio you are considering?

Status
Not open for further replies.