Otter Tail County ARMER

Status
Not open for further replies.

peq387ab

Premium Subscriber
I'm wondering if anyone knows about the Otter Tail County ARMER Channels when they will be posted on Radio Reference? I know that they are going live on January 1st 2012. When do these frequencies get posted on Radio Reference? If anyone has more infomation on this process please let me know.
Thanks and hope all had a wonderful Christmas!!

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
If the control channel isn't posted yet, then no one has found it yet. Your best bet is to take your scanner and search the frequencies listed in the database and see which one has a motor boatish sound and that will be your best bet. You will hear state traffic on the control channel already even before the local agencies migrate.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

peq387ab

Premium Subscriber
Okay so if the the control channels are found then they should be posted on shortly. Reason I'm asking is I know that they have the ARMER radio systems in their cars with all the channels programmed but they are still on the old system untill 12-31-11.

NDRADIONUT

Database Admin
The state patrol and dot have been using the armer system in otter tail county for a long time. The system is working fine !

peq387ab

Premium Subscriber
Okay thanks. I got all the control channels programmed in. Now i just need to wait for the channels to be posted under the talkgroups here. I hope it comes soon!

peq387ab,

Just so you know, the information contained in this site is submitted by listeners like you. The info does not get put there by the County. You can be part of figuring out what is what in Otter Tail County radios. If you wait for others to do the work, you may be waiting for a while...unless of course someone in that area has an "in" and can easily get the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.