Out of scanner loop for a few days :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

corbintechboy

Premium Subscriber
Had some problems with the recieve on the Pro-2096... Fought with radio shack and was going to get it repaired and decided after all the arguing and tracing all over the world to just return it and get my money back.

On a lighter note I decided to take the money and purchase the Psr-600 and it should be here by tuesday... Meanwhile I am bored plum outta my mind. But I am playing with the win500 software and it looks like the memory management in this radio is going to be tons of fun... 37,000 channels... WOW I could program the whole state of Kentucky into the thing I would imagine. In the win500 software I have 552 channels programmed so far in 1 single VFolder and I have 1300 channels left to program to fill it.

Oh well, suppose I get to wait :(!

jerk

Had some problems with the recieve on the Pro-2096... Fought with radio shack and was going to get it repaired and decided after all the arguing and tracing all over the world to just return it and get my money back.

On a lighter note I decided to take the money and purchase the Psr-600 and it should be here by tuesday... Meanwhile I am bored plum outta my mind. But I am playing with the win500 software and it looks like the memory management in this radio is going to be tons of fun... 37,000 channels... WOW I could program the whole state of Kentucky into the thing I would imagine. In the win500 software I have 552 channels programmed so far in 1 single VFolder and I have 1300 channels left to program to fill it.

Oh well, suppose I get to wait :(!

don't forget on-line feeds... at least for Western Kentucky. ;)
That should ease the pain until the new scanner arrives.

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Premium Subscriber
Sorry 'bout that, at least you caught it in time to take advantage of the return policy.... wondered what happened... but understand technical problems... had to replace the BNC in my 97 Friday....

Status
Not open for further replies.