Out of town - remainder of August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Greetings southern Alberta RR'ers ....

I am heading out on vacation tomorrow. I head to Edmonton tomorrow by plane to board the VIA Canadian and take it across the country into my hometown of Toronto, where I'm going to spend the next ~2 weeks. I'll have intermittent net access (don't know how I'm going to survive! :lol: ) so I'll try to stay online from time to time.

Can't wait to see what kind of things I can nab out of the air from the train! :) And going to the American Le Mans Series races at Mosport is going to be killer, too.

Have a good August!

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Have fun dude.....eh' :wink:

Yeah, I know, you don't all say that. Anyway, have a donut at Tim Hortons for me :D

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Have a great time

Greetings southern Alberta RR'ers ....

I am heading out on vacation tomorrow. I head to Edmonton tomorrow by plane to board the VIA Canadian and take it across the country into my hometown of Toronto, where I'm going to spend the next ~2 weeks. I'll have intermittent net access (don't know how I'm going to survive! :lol: ) so I'll try to stay online from time to time.

Can't wait to see what kind of things I can nab out of the air from the train! :) And going to the American Le Mans Series races at Mosport is going to be killer, too.

Have a good August!

:wink:I'm taking the Via Canadian from Toronto to Vancouver in January or February for a vacation and to take some pictures with my new Fuji Finpix s8100FD camera, make sure to take lots of pictures.
Steve Fort Erie Ont.

Status
Not open for further replies.