Outter Banks UASD File

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewart00311

Outter Banks NC UASD File for 396

I will be coming from Tn to the Outter Banks area ( Morehead City ), would anyone happen to have UASD files for the BCD396 That would like to share or know where some are stored thanks

J. Stewart
Smyrna, Tn

Last edited:

fuzzymoto

Premium Subscriber
I'm no expert on the agencies from down there but I think you'll find that Morehead City is a wordl away from what most people consider the outerbanks (Currituck & Dare counties). I think you'll be better off finding something more in line with the Morehead city area than OBX.

CommRX

fuzzymoto said:
I'm no expert on the agencies from down there but I think you'll find that Morehead City is a wordl away from what most people consider the outerbanks (Currituck & Dare counties). I think you'll be better off finding something more in line with the Morehead city area than OBX.

I agree. We don't consider Morehead City to be on the Outer Banks. I have a "all in one" *.usd file for the Outer Banks if you would like (Currituck & Dare). However, if you are going to be in Morehead (~100 mi. south) then check the database for Carteret county, and possibly Craven county as well (Havelock). You may want to program marine channels also since there is a large amount of marine traffic in that area.

stewart00311

That's alright I was looking for OBX and area, but have created my own files and will be posting on the appropiate 396 group to hopefully help the next person coming to the Outter Banks AREA to include Morehead City and the surronding counties.

fuzzymoto

Premium Subscriber
I had a thread on visiting OBX with lots of info in it. Search around on here you'll find it. I think most of us realize the distance between the traditional OBX areas and MoorheadCity but whatever works for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.