Over $2,000 In A Week....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrngnmbr6

Since I spent over $2,000 in one week on 4 digital scanners I thought I should post some pix of my shack in progress....

Last edited:

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Hey,
Your shack looks great. I would get killed if I spent that kind of money on radios!
Very clean and organized. Good going.
Any outdoor antennas yet?
Take care
Oh I forgot, she's pretty HOT LOL

Last edited:

wrngnmbr6

Some Answers....

To answer some of the questions......Calander(which I'm thinking I should have left out of photo..lol) obtained at a go-go bar nearby after receiving lap dance......Desk was bought at Office Max on sale for like 70.00 plus 30.00 for the hutch.......No outdoor antennas as I live in a apartment.....yes I'm using RS 800 mhz antennas on both 330t and 396t.....As far as spending all that in about one week it's called being 33 single, never married, and no kids so I ANSWER TO NO ONE AND BUY WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT....lol I like to think I was smart by staying single.... Thank you everyone for your comments I do appreciate them....

[Mod Edit: Yes you should have left the calander off, but the original was bad enough, blowing it up was not necessary and hence it is removed.]

Last edited:

Go-24

WOW, cassandra is hoottttttTTTT in that picture!

I just had to see more > xxxhttp://www.puregoldclubs.com

Nice shack as well ;

wrngnmbr6

Not if you have the right software or would that be hardware......wow this thread is really getting out of hand.....didn't think the calender wasn't going to get that much attention...This was suppose to be about me cleaning house and selling off 4 of my scanners and then going and buying over $2000.00 worth of scanners in about a week....I was out of the hobby a while as I was defending our freedom for 3 years...I guess you can say I got back into the hobby with a bang......Everybody's comments are quite entertaining to say the least.....

Last edited:

Napalm

Premium Subscriber
Welcome back ;)

What calendar? :D I was too busy getting horny over the scanners... oh, is that wrong of me? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.