Owensboro Rebanding???

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Can anyone confirm whether Owensboro has been rebanded???

spooney

I don't believe Owensboro will require any freq changes. Most changes are systems with freq's currently between 860 mhz to 866 mhz.

kcvanover

Owensboro Rebanded

As of Sunday (today) it appears that Owensboro has changed frequencies. I found a list in the FCC database and am now working to get them thinned out. The call is wpgu296.

kcvanover

Owensboro Rebanding

It was easier than I thought. The new frequencies are just 15 Mhz down from the old plan. I just adujsted them and works fine, or so it appears for a Sunday afternoon with little traffic.
73 DE KV4DX

dwh367

As of Sunday (today) it appears that Owensboro has changed frequencies. I found a list in the FCC database and am now working to get them thinned out. The call is wpgu296.

Thanks for the heads up. It was still chugging along on the old frequencies when I left there to come back home Saturday. I called my girlfriend last night and walked her through reprogramming her scanner. She had commented that the only thing she was hearing was county traffic and she had double checked to make sure the city bank was turned on and nothing was accidently locked out.

I have mine reprogrammed now also. Not sure if they went ahead and rebanded their ITAC frequencies, while they were at it, but we went ahead and reprogrammed ours as if they did.

We're both Amateur Radio operators too. She normally monitors the .69 repeater as do I when I'm in town.

GSXR1181

Premium Subscriber
Ha thanks Charlie. I noticed I lost the control frequency on my scanner. But didn't pay much attention to it since I listen to local S.O's. I'll reprogram tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.