Ozark area

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow357

By any chance has anyone managed to get he new digital freqs. for Ft Rucker yet? I know that they arnt encrypted. Done the search deal on the net but nothing found, probably taken off due to the govt requesting it.
Im in S.C. right now and am going to Rucker in the next few weeks and was hoping to have these freqs when I got there.
TIA
S

shadow357

No problem , I got them on my own. I want to thak everyone for all the help in this, as this USUALLY is a good board to hang around. At the very least an I dont know would have been acceptable instead of totally ignoring the post with the exception of 1 person.

S

trace1

shadow357 said:
Hmm over a month and 93 views and not any replies?

S

Well I, for one, didn't have the information you were looking for so it wouldn't have made sense for me to respond but I'm glad you found what you were looking for.

Julian1

Responses

Shadow....

Glad you were able to find your info.

I'm not sure there are many of us "scannerheads" in SE Alabama. I have inquired for info on Dothan area before without hearing much back. I never have been able to get the county's LTR to work right on my 785. I'm sure I'm making the error, I just don'w know how.

Lots of great folks have helped me on this board. I wish you better luck in your future searches.

Have a great week and take care!
Julian

Status
Not open for further replies.