Ozaukee County P25 System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowD

Hello.

Does anyone know what happened to the new Ozaukee County P25 system? The control channel seems to have gone off the air within the past several weeks. I have checked all of the frequencies in the DB. (Some overlap with the current EDACS system but I'm specifically referring to the new P25 system.)

Thanks.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
I'm observing some strange behavior with the EDACS system, specifically LCN 1 on 856.7125 and LCN 3 on 857.7125

Scanner is programed per database correctly.

The scanner misses traffic on these two LCNs. Just rapidly flashes the TGID like the frequency is not correct (won't unmute).

Any ideas or changes that have been made recently, perhaps related to P25 switch.

HowD

I'm observing some strange behavior with the EDACS system, specifically LCN 1 on 856.7125 and LCN 3 on 857.7125

Scanner is programed per database correctly.

The scanner misses traffic on these two LCNs. Just rapidly flashes the TGID like the frequency is not correct (won't unmute).

Any ideas or changes that have been made recently, perhaps related to P25 switch.

I don't have any problems with monitoring the EDACS system but perhaps it depends on the scanner used? I'm using a GRE PSR-500.

Status
Not open for further replies.