P-25 One-Freq Trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a house along a busy road in Mercer County, Far
I have programmed into my XT about 20 different P-25 One-Freq Trunk channels. They belong to 2 different agencies. Not a problem with that however I have each frequency programmed as it's own system. My question is can I add more than one P-25 One-Freq Trunk channel into one system if it's for the same agency to keep it simple? Can I have 10 frequencies in 1 system and 10 in the other? Will it work that way or must I have each freq. in as a P-25 One-Freq Trunk System? Instead of 20 different systems in the scanner I would like to just make it into 2 systems. As I am programming in by hand I am asked if I would like to add another channel to the system. I am really not sure how the it works to tell you the truth...

ecps92

Yup its great

Altho getting caught thinking One Agency is in your back yard [Freq is the input to the Wide-Area Repeater] and then finding out it's another agency on it's TAC can be a problem if programmed w/o NAC :) :wink:

I have 280 freqs in one system - all my fed freqs- scans right by the encrypted stuff and only stops on clear xmissions
Best thing since sliced bread

Status
Not open for further replies.