P25 Hillsborough County

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlandmedia

not that florida man
Who's adding these things to the database? More have been added since my post last night.

Seriously, none of those channels are live on the P25 system yet...

Though the HSCO street crimes talk groups are there now, but nothing else.

CanesFan95

Not me. I've done a number of submissions for this county, but nothing for this system lately.

AESFTW

Premium Subscriber
Go live date is a ways out but as of now, this is how the personality files are configured. Not sure who did the submission but everything seems correct sofar.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
All the submitter did was prepend the existing EDACS TGs to make them 5-digit TGs. I don't think there's any "inside" info going on here.

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
The submitter just copied the talk groups from the EDACS system and added the prepend. Some of these channels don't even exist, even on the EDACS system. And some of the channels have appeared on P25 without a prepend.

CanesFan95

I've always wondered if we have a bad sumitter out then sending garbage to the database for this county. With DSD+ and an LTR decoder, I've found so much wrong stuff over the years it's not even funny. I've submitted many corrections. Whoever out there is submitting junk needs to cut it out.

zlandmedia

not that florida man
I just looked again and I see more stuff has been updated/added, and again there is now some actual incorrect information as well. *sigh*

Should I write to the database team and ask them to undo any changes made?

CanesFan95

If you know it's wrong, yes. And include the link to this thread in the submission.

AESFTW

Premium Subscriber
All FD/SO channels should be live by Super Bowl 2021 if everything remains on track.

zlandmedia

not that florida man
So I submitted a ticket to the database team last week with a link to this thread to remove the unconfirmed information and haven't heard anything back yet. Maybe it's under further investigation?

kbrkr

Anyone hearing annoying sporadic BEEPs on TG10641 on P25 ? I know it's not my scanner setup.

ScubaJungle

Anyone hearing annoying sporadic BEEPs on TG10641 on P25 ? I know it's not my scanner setup.
I've noticed that the P25 system will be fairly active for a few days, and then go a few days pretty quiet. Today I haven't heard much from the P25 system, compared to how it was last week.
I havent really heard anything besides rescue/ems, TPIA, and animal control? on P25 system so far. The most interesting thing was about chasing coyotes in a parking lot to "dispatch" them.

Someone mentioned HCSO street crimes on P25 - I havent seen this, do you remember the talkgroup? I saw HCSO street crimes active on EDACS, but encrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.