P25 phase 1 frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorndike113

171.7625 NAC100

Snoopin around on my SDR and found bursts of P25 coming on from this frequency. The frequency, tone, and phase are the only info I can get on it. I put it into SDRtrunk and the only traffic that popped up on it was encrypted. There were some ID's that popped up, but quickly, so I wasnt able to get them. IF they pop up again I will try to get them and post them on here. There are three entities licensed to them but the licenses are broad licenses, no specific frequencies. I pick it up very well here in Thorndike, ME in the hole.

Thorndike113

Adding another frequency -

173.475MHz NAC 400
DSD Fastlane read out the following

Sync: +P25p1 LDU1
Muting encrypted voice
[E] LC_GRP_V_CH_USR ENC PRI4 Tgt=1 Src=5240909

Checked the FCC's website and there is nothing found.

ME343

ME/NH/VT DB Admin
Database Admin
There are mulitple towers in the state. I know there is a tower for the Jackman Region in the Union area.

jbell17301

J. Bell
Premium Subscriber
Before I moved back to Southern Maine in 2017 I monitored all the Aroostook County CBP P25 channels...crystal clear when not encrypted and pushing full bars most of the time. Great system they have in place. Border Patrol is known for backing up multiple law enforcement agencies (Limestone, Fort Fairfield, Van Buren, Fort Kent, Madawaska) as those towns have 1 or 2 officers on duty. Quite an asset.

Status
Not open for further replies.