P25 phase 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KO4IPV

Working with the SDS100 , when scanning full database or favorites list a hit on a P25 , most of time only hearing a short burst of audio, then drops, is this normal or is there a adjustment here , filters maybe?

baker50021

Here are two quick things that will cause this.
If priority is turned on and not set to DND (Do Not Disturb) the scanner will stop and check the priority channels at the interval selected (every 2 secs)
Same thing for Weather Alert Priority

KO4IPV

Here are two quick things that will cause this.
If priority is turned on and not set to DND (Do Not Disturb) the scanner will stop and check the priority channels at the interval selected (every 2 secs)
Same thing for Weather Alert Priority
So if I turn priority off make sure it’s in the off position this might take care of my problem?

KO4IPV

I am going from one fix to the other here (SDS100) Just received some help in receiving P25 complete audio and resolved that, now that I am hearing total sentences, the modulation is extremely loud , over modulated, tried the filters (function> Channel toggle < try changing it to Auto , and it always reverts back to NFM , any secrets to calming the modulation down , it is muffled and loud.

KO4IPV

On each talkgroup, you can change the Volume Offset to -1, -2, or -3.
Yes Thankyou got it , I am sure it will work I no exactly what your talking about just slipped my mind to try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.