P25 Talkgroup patches in UniTrunker and SDRTrunk

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
I have a local Harris P25 system that I monitor, they are in the process of migrating from EDACS to P25. Now the system is still in the very early stages of migrating. The EDACS system has a big habit of having all kinds of TG patches done daily. And both UniTrunker and Trunking Recorder handle them greatly. On the active call window in UniTrunker, you can see the TGs that are being patched cycling in the UniTrunker calls window (I can't exactly take a picture of that, I see if I can grab a screen recording later) and trunking recorder shows the same information. 1683793159824.png

But when it comes to P25. Completely different story. UniTrunker, SDR Trunk, and Trunking recorder will only show me the patch TG ID, which is in the 651xx range and won't show me the subgroups that are being patched unless I go to the "Patches" tab in UniTrunker.
1683794919722.png
1683794219781.png
1683794403004.png

Does anyone know if this is a bug or something with UniTrunker or SDR Trunk? Is this an issue/bug with just Harris hardware? Because on some other moto systems, I have monitored I don't seem to have this issue with patches.

Last edited: