P25 Threshold Setting on 325P2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vpasq

Is there some way to make a permanent adjustment to the P25 threshold setting on the BCD325P2? I know how to change it, turning it on holding the "Hold" button, then in settings making the adjustment, but once you turn it off, it defaults back to Auto again next time you power up. Is the only answer that you sign on each time wth "Hold"? Why doesn't it save the adjustment to memory? I could not find a way to make a system change in any of the supporting software (as is e case with Sentinel and the 436HP) or am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated.

lucky43113

Is there some way to make a permanent adjustment to the P25 threshold setting on the BCD325P2? I know how to change it, turning it on holding the "Hold" button, then in settings making the adjustment, but once you turn it off, it defaults back to Auto again next time you power up. Is the only answer that you sign on each time wth "Hold"? Why doesn't it save the adjustment to memory? I could not find a way to make a system change in any of the supporting software (as is e case with Sentinel and the 436HP) or am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated.

No I read somewhere that the 325p2 and 996p2 I have both have no way of making the change permanent

RFI-EMI-GUY

No I read somewhere that the 325p2 and 996p2 I have both have no way of making the change permanent

I have a BCD566HP and I am pretty sure the default value is editable in Sentinel and that you can also adjust in the manual mode before setting back to auto. If I am wrong please correct me.

vpasq

REF-EMI-GUY, YES, you can change it in Sentinel, but Sentinel does not work with the 325P2 model, and I could not find any way to make the setting in either Freescan or Butel's Arc XT!
Lucky43113, thanks for the response. I figured that was what I was going to hear as I have searched everywhere and could not find a way to make it permanent. Oh well, I will just have to sign on and adjust each time. (UGH). I tried using the suggested Vol-Func-Vol auto adjust method (even letting it run for as much as 3 mins, but still I found manually adjusting was producing better audio results.

lucky43113

REF-EMI-GUY, YES, you can change it in Sentinel, but Sentinel does not work with the 325P2 model, and I could not find any way to make the setting in either Freescan or Butel's Arc XT!
Lucky43113, thanks for the response. I figured that was what I was going to hear as I have searched everywhere and could not find a way to make it permanent. Oh well, I will just have to sign on and adjust each time. (UGH). I tried using the suggested Vol-Func-Vol auto adjust method (even letting it run for as much as 3 mins, but still I found manually adjusting was producing better audio results.

no problem but I sure wish we could make it permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.