P25 TRS with same RFSS/Site No. but different SID

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
If you mean the submission I made for the CVCOG system the other day, how the hell was I receiving it on a scanner and getting info from Unitrunker if it's not on the air?

Calm down. There have been two submissions for this system. I didn't see yours when I first looked.

Yours clearly indicates that your submission is based on actual monitoring of the system.

The other submission is from two years ago:

"This radio system is P25 Phase I and is still undergoing setup and awaiting funding. There are 10 confirmed towers."

I highly suspect that at that time, the system hadn't even begun to be built out especially if it was awaiting funding.

Definitely a candidate for the Wiki and not the Database at that point. Now that you've confirmed it's on the air, it would probably be a good idea to start fresh. Move the data from the original submission to the Wiki and use your data to rebuild the Database.

Last edited:

QDP2012

...Definitely a candidate for the Wiki and not the Database at that point. Now that you've confirmed it's on the air, it would probably be a good idea to start fresh. Move the data from the original submission to the Wiki and use your data to rebuild the Database.

Good evening sir,

You probably are already planning to do so, but if possible, please use a unique system-name in the DB, so that a uniquely-named Wiki page will be available for the corresponding info.

If it is necessary to add information to the existing disambiguation page in the Wiki for Airtime Communications, then please add the data to the bottom portion of the page, and keep the disambiguation notes at the top. It is likely that any data added to the bottom of this page will be moved later to a uniquely named Wiki page and linked to from the disambiguation page.

Thanks,

Last edited:

svfdchief

Premium Subscriber
Reference the CVCOG system, Tom is correct. There are several 152 MHz paging channels in use. All of the sites listed in the database, except for the San Angelo site, are on the air, in site trunking mode, with no switch available at this time. I'll dig thru my files and submit the 152 MHz frequencies as time permits.

Status
Not open for further replies.