P25RX P25 Phase 1/2/DMR Receiver With Bluetooth Audio Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
@btt Pure curiosity here... Do you happen to know what the amperage requirements are for one unit? Trying to do some port consolidation.

KB4SHP

Feed Provider
Hello all
I am working with my p25rx and cant seem to get the priority's working attached is my talk groups file

Attachments

• 2020-11-27.png
    2020-11-27.png
    341.8 KB · Views: 30

icemantim8

Premium Subscriber
Very reluctantly selling my unit to generate some cash flow after major surgery :( Listed in RR Classifieds........

KB4SHP

Feed Provider
Btt have it at 250ms I will increase it and let you know thanks

KB4SHP

Feed Provider
What version are you using? The first version that output the (TG PRI) to the talk group log was version: 2020-11-14_1212
11-26-1529
I haven’t had it work since I had it several versions back that why I was asking about the command to show the talk groups that was assigned priority I have also tried just leaving it on one control channel to see if that made a difference I have was also done factory reset with no luck

btt

Banned
Banned
11-26-1529
I haven’t had it work since I had it several versions back that why I was asking about the command to show the talk groups that was assigned priority I have also tried just leaving it on one control channel to see if that made a difference I have was also done factory reset with no luck
I should have noticed the software date on the image you posted earlier. I'm not sure why it is not working for you. I'm testing here with a very similar configuration to yours. It appears to be working good. (default 2 second talk group timeout). I will continue to search for a possible solution.

KB4SHP

Feed Provider
I should have noticed the software date on the image you posted earlier. I'm not sure why it is not working for you. I'm testing here with a very similar configuration to yours. It appears to be working good. (default 2 second talk group timeout). I will continue to search for a possible solution.
Wonder if I should factory reset and re enter the talk groups from scratch cause I am using my talk group from my original build

btt

Banned
Banned
Wonder if I should factory reset and re enter the talk groups from scratch cause I am using my talk group from my original build
I don't think that will help. I found a case in the firmware where the (TG PRI) string was not being added to the log when it should be. Try version 2020-11-29_0307.

KB4SHP

Feed Provider
I don't think that will help. I found a case in the firmware where the (TG PRI) string was not being added to the log when it should be. Try version 2020-11-29_0307.
Good Moring Sir

I have done the firmware update it is now showing the (TG PRI) but not ever time the talk group is shown I have to talk group time out set to 3 sec. Also it not interrupting the talk it is currently on for the one that is set for Priority

Reactions: btt

btt

Banned
Banned
When will the P25RX units be back in stock?
Hope to have a few ready this afternoon.

Good Moring Sir

I have done the firmware update it is now showing the (TG PRI) but not ever time the talk group is shown I have to talk group time out set to 3 sec. Also it not interrupting the talk it is currently on for the one that is set for Priority
The (TG PRI) will only show up if the current talk group being held (in this case for the 3 second period) is interrupted by a higher priority talk group within the 3 second period. The interrupt only happens at the time of the channel grant. In other words, the receiver has to return to the control channel due to an "end of call" message or timeout on the voice channel before the channel grant will be processed.

KB4SHP

Feed Provider
Hope to have a few ready this afternoon.

The (TG PRI) will only show up if the current talk group being held (in this case for the 3 second period) is interrupted by a higher priority talk group within the 3 second period. The interrupt only happens at the time of the channel grant. In other words, the receiver has to return to the control channel due to an "end of call" message or timeout on the voice channel before the channel grant will be processed.
Ok thanks and thanks again for your hard work

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
I have a DMR system in the 450 MHz range in my area. It is my understanding From earlier posts that this unit will not receive this system. Am I correct with that statement?
I have mine working on a UHF DMR Connect Plus system. It uses frequencies between 450 and 472 MHz. So it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.