P25RX P25 Phase 1/2/DMR Receiver With Bluetooth Audio Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

btt

Banned
Banned
Will do thanks
Please e-mail me a copy some console output. I'll take a look and see if I figure it out. Usually the reason you would see 0 for that value would be that it has not been initialized by the system yet. Are you receiving from all 4 sites ok? Can you also e-mail a "backup" file for the roaming flash?

btt

Banned
Banned
Using version 2021-01-10_0617, I am monitoring DMR system ID 0x007c but the app display shows SYS_ID: 0x000.

The current implementation of DMR doesn't capture the system id yet. Surprisingly, they encode that information in a different block from the rest of the Con+ stuff and it looked like a lot of work that I decided to put off for a future date. At least this is what I recall. You can manually enter the SYS ID on the DMR configuration page so it shows up in your logs correctly.

-EDIT Let me know how P25 Phase II testing goes with the new version. So far, I have reports from one person that it is working well. Thanks.

shirsch101

Premium Subscriber
Please e-mail me a copy some console output. I'll take a look and see if I figure it out. Usually the reason you would see 0 for that value would be that it has not been initialized by the system yet. Are you receiving from all 4 sites ok? Can you also e-mail a "backup" file for the roaming flash?
I just emailed you the info...

Thanks

Steve

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
Anyone else have any troubles with the firmware update? Had to do it a few times to get it to take. Kept freezing up mid update.

Reactions: btt

btt

Banned
Banned
Anyone else have any troubles with the firmware update? Had to do it a few times to get it to take. Kept freezing up mid update.

The only thing I can think of that might be causing that kind of issue is related to some delay changes I made for someone that was having issues with configuring / updating when in the NXDN mode. I've reverted those changes except when in NXDN mode. Can you update to 2021-01-10_1043 and see if you still have an issue with the update process?

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
The only thing I can think of that might be causing that kind of issue is related to some delay changes I made for someone that was having issues with configuring / updating when in the NXDN mode. I've reverted those changes except when in NXDN mode. Can you update to 2021-01-10_1043 and see if you still have an issue with the update process?

Worked fine that time.

While we're on the subject, anyone opposed to starting a new thread for just firmware updates and testing and try moving anything related there? This one is getting a bit crowded.

btt

Banned
Banned
Worked fine that time.

While we're on the subject, anyone opposed to starting a new thread for just firmware updates and testing and try moving anything related there? This one is getting a bit crowded.
Thank you for reporting on that. I'm not opposed to any new threads. It seems we did get the ok from management to start more threads related to the P25RX instead of putting everything in this one.

EDIT - I'll start a firmware update thread.

BTT,

Follow-up on the answer of "If you mean FM narrow band, it will allow you to tune an FM narrow band channel and output it from the line-out, low-level audio jack and streaming audio over Bluetooth". How do you enter the information into your app?

btt

Banned
Banned
BTT,
Follow-up on the answer of "If you mean FM narrow band, it will allow you to tune an FM narrow band channel and output it from the line-out, low-level audio jack and streaming audio over Bluetooth". How do you enter the information into your app?

An image is probably the easiest way to describe it.

fmnb.png

EDIT - If you are only interested in analog FM demodulation, there are going to be a lot of options out there that are less expensive.

kinglou0

I don't know the exact price yet, but it will be an open-design. It is a 2.4" touch-screen, color display. It has 3.5mm jacks for both a low-level-line-out and also an on-board 1W power amp for driving an external 8 ohm speaker or headphones. I will be providing open source code and hardware designs. The display is a product that several people asked for. I'm doing this for them and also in the hope of generating continued (and new) interest in the P25RX receiver.

Looking forward to getting my hands on a display. Easy enough to figure out an enclosure. Millions of options that I can think of. C4Labs is here in Washington. They do custom orders. We'll see once I get one!

btt

Banned
Banned
Looking forward to getting my hands on a display. Easy enough to figure out an enclosure. Millions of options that I can think of. C4Labs is here in Washington. They do custom orders. We'll see once I get one!
Excellent! Looking forward to that.

BTT, Thank you for the information on FM narrow band, all of my channels I monitor are trunked other than one.
Thank you for your interest!

W0RS

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for testing the new version. When you say you unplug/replug it, then it is fine, you mean the install for v1846 works and then you are up and running it ok? When you say previous versions are ok, do you mean any of the previous versions in the past 48 hours or so? Or do mean the stable version? Are you running Windows 10? or?

I haven't tested on Windows yet, but haven't heard back from many people on the latest developments. new version available.
Running alt version 1043.....No issues 😀

Reactions: btt

btt

Banned
Banned
BTT, Any updates on new units being ready for purchase?
I am also waiting to purchase 😊
Thank you guys. I'm just finishing up a small run. I hope to have them completed and tested tomorrow. If you already e-mailed a request for notification for availability, I will send you a notification when there are some available.

epersson

Feed Provider
Thank you guys. I'm just finishing up a small run. I hope to have them completed and tested tomorrow. If you already e-mailed a request for notification for availability, I will send you a notification when there are some available.
Add me to that list!! :) does signing up for notifications on the btt web site get the same result? if not I will email yesterday :)
any timeframe or potential price on the display module yet? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.