.p97 for San Berdoo Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlieman52

I have tried entering the freq's and alpha tags from here for SBSO and so far have been unable to hear anything in my Pro97. I was wondering if anyone has a .p97 file that has the SBSO systems loaded and would be willing to share, or if someone who is familiar with the system that can check out my file and see where I messed up?....any help is greatly appreciated!

1979lee

here ya go, i dont know how old this p97 file is, i got it from a yah ooo groupe, but its san berdarnio cnty, hope it helps ya

Attachments

• w999.ZIP
    37.2 KB · Views: 51

jrholm

there are 10 different systems covering the entire county, which area are you trying for?

charlieman52

Thanks Lee i'll try it out!

JR- I am trying to enter SBSO Valley and SBSO Ontario/West as well as SBPD. I have checked,double checked, triple checked everything and I am still unable to hear anything.

zz0468

QRT
Banned
You'll want the Valley system for mentone. If you're interested in the surrounding areas, you'll want the Mountain and SB City systems, too.

charlieman52

Well it appears that I did originally program the freq's and Alpha tags right, I was able to monitor them clearly from the other side of Riverside by UCR where my Mom lives...just doesn't wanna work by my house (Adams x 91)

crackscan31

Mentone is on system 6 and 7. Trunk Tracker ID 496. They are 4- units and 14- covers neighboring Yucaipa.

zz0468

QRT
Banned
charlieman52 said:
Well it appears that I did originally program the freq's and Alpha tags right, I was able to monitor them clearly from the other side of Riverside by UCR where my Mom lives...just doesn't wanna work by my house (Adams x 91)

The valley system isn't designed to cover out there. Most of the sites are north of you, radiating on antennas pointed north. You're also well outside the area that's optimized for simulcast, so even if you had sufficient signal, it would probably sound even worse than it does in it's primary coverage area.

charlieman52

Thanks ZZ, the main reason I entered the SB Co stuff is for when I am in the area (which I am a lo during my off days), I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong, but in the end everything was entered right and working, just not by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.