PA 700 MHz Air to Ground System

Status
Not open for further replies.

IStebleton

Premium Subscriber
I don't know why the other thread was locked, but I just came across a new talkgroup for this system and submitted it. Does each county have an interop channel?

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Forum threads lock automatically after a period of inactivity; I believe it's currently 6 months without a post, software automatically locks them. Nothing new, been like that for years.

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
I don't think the TG you submitted is Dauphin County, it is out of order for the county Interop TG ID assignments. Looking further into it however. Also, anyone know what region, Trooper 7 is based out of? They only have 6 listed on the PSP aero website.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
It should be Butler.

Trooper 7 and 3 are both based at APU 3 most of the time. Trooper 7 is the spare ship. All of the helos can be temporarily operating from other APUs as they are shifted around to cover maintenance down time. If 7 is out, though, it is normally because another is down for service. Both planes are at APU 3 typically. Normal assignment is:

871ST Trooper 1 APU 1 – Reading Airport
872ST Trooper 2 APU 2 – Hazleton
873ST Trooper 3 APU 3 – Capitol City Airport
874ST Trooper 4 APU 4 – Altoona Blair Co. Airport
875ST Trooper 5 APU 5 – Latrobe, Palmer Regional Airport
876ST Trooper 6 APU 6 – Franklin, Venango Regional Airport
877ST Trooper 7 APU 3 – Capitol City Airport
878ST Trooper 8 APU 3 – Capitol City Airport
879ST Trooper 9 APU 3 – Capitol City Airport

IStebleton

Premium Subscriber
I don't think the TG you submitted is Dauphin County, it is out of order for the county Interop TG ID assignments. Looking further into it however. Also, anyone know what region, Trooper 7 is based out of? They only have 6 listed on the PSP aero website.
I realized a minute after submitting it that Trooper 1 was active over Butler County, and that that was what the channel was. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.