PA NATIONAL GUARD FREQUENCIES ?

phantomcrow

Retired LE
Does anyone know of the PA National Guard freq? Obviously, during this difficult time us radio enthusiasts need to know whats really going on. Thank you

phantomcrow

Retired LE
I have seen PA national guard units in the past using a mix of OpenSky radios and UHF radios in the 380-420 range.
Thank you. I'm surprised however, we don't have any specific frequencies. I'm assuming that they will also be encrypted on the P25

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
There on the new state p25 system, fully ENC. Also on the State Air - Ground 700 p25 system, Also share space and multi TG on Local County Trunked Systems.. ENC.... Still use VHF-Lo, VHF-Air, VHF-Hi, And all over the UHF band for AM, FM, NFM, DFM, and SSB Coms..

phantomcrow

Retired LE
There on the new state p25 system, fully ENC. Also on the State Air - Ground 700 p25 system, Also share space and multi TG on Local County Trunked Systems.. ENC.... Still use VHF-Lo, VHF-Air, VHF-Hi, And all over the UHF band for AM, FM, NFM, DFM, and SSB Coms..
Thank you much. Still like to know the frequencies, TG if you have them? I have RR database but as you know there are a lot of new systems and private TG etc

phantomcrow

Retired LE
So those arent automatically uploaded along with the RR database onto my TRX2?

Whiskey3JMC

Chief of Ops of the former Firegroundaudio.com
Premium Subscriber
So those arent automatically uploaded along with the RR database onto my TRX2?
Correct, the wiki is for research purposes only. They'd only be uploaded if a database admin were to add them to the actual RR database. Info needs to be confirmed without a doubt and then submitted to the database for this to happen