PA Shooting suspect in Flemmington

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwhite1762

Right now State Police and 21 and 49 cars are looking in the area of Flemmington Mall that is 31/202 ... Positive ID on Suspect ... This is the one involved in the PA Trooper Shooting .... More to follow ...

TG ID- 36624 SP System

HC - South Band PD

dwhite1762

Update .... Tag of vehicle suspect seen in comes back to the RO and ID as Suspect in PA trooper shooting ... PD is now saturating the area.. PD at WAWA getting images from Cameras.

Suspect last seen in the strip mall by the WAWA ..... Suspect is Armed and Dangerous ..

dwhite1762

Local Units clearing ..... Unable to locate the vehicle ... State Police still in the area searching .... Pd retrieved Camera info and on SP system it was stated a Positive ID ..

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
This has been going on all day over in PA, I am sure sightings like this will continue until he is caught or when the news channels lose interest.

I don't know if it was related, but I caught quite a bit of FBI traffic today on 2 different frequencies (unusual for Warren County), some in the clear, some encrypted.

dwhite1762

Last I heard they were denying this incident happen .Hard to deny radio traffic stating that it was the same suspect by name... All went dark on this sighting ... Now with the Shots last night and having him cornered in PA I doubt this was him and they just got excited ... If it was he ran right back real quick ..

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
They had a sighting off Route 80 in Allamuchy yesterday. Turned out to be some guy hunting...minding his own business.

w2xq

Mentor
This is a story written early this Sat afternoon, rewriting the lead on the story that broke late last night. With the saturation of law enforcement I don't see how he could have been in Flemington, but that's me. For Monroe county there was a second shelter-in-place alert put out by the PASP a bit before 0800; the first was around 2300 last night.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-pa-trooper-frein-manhunt-20140920-story.html

IMHO the Morning Call has the best coverage of the manhunt. I'm not seeing/hearing much detail out of Philadelphia and New York media outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.