BCD536HP programming struggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBobTerp

Also the reason probably why I’m not hearing anything is because I did the nationwide thing by putting in my ZIP Code and I cannot change the system scans in scanning it says ID scan instead of ID Search. So if somebody could help me figure out hell to possibly change it even though it’s not a function of a way then maybe I can gets some hits. Also where I live the thing did program P25 system for Mahoney city and Carbon and one area that I should be able to hear and I’m not.

bearcat

Also the reason probably why I’m not hearing anything is because I did the nationwide thing by putting in my ZIP Code and I cannot change the system scans in scanning it says ID scan instead of ID Search. So if somebody could help me figure out hell to possibly change it even though it’s not a function of a way then maybe I can gets some hits. Also where I live the thing did program P25 system for Mahoney city and Carbon and one area that I should be able to hear and I’m not.
While it is scanning the System of interest. Press FUNCTION then Enter - That will toggle ID Scan/Search. I do not think that is your issue

bearcat

I tried that and it didn’t change it over to ID Search
I am not sure what to tell you. Below is a quote from the manual and it works when I try it on mine.

• Press Func then E/yes to toggle ID Search mode on/off in Scan mode (when scanning Trunked System in Favorites List only).

As I said I really do not believe that is your issue. It is hard to believe that in ID Scan you are hearing nothing.

JimBobTerp

I am not sure what to tell you. Below is a quote from the manual and it works when I try it on mine.

• Press Func then E/yes to toggle ID Search mode on/off in Scan mode (when scanning Trunked System in Favorites List only).

As I said I really do not believe that is your issue. It is hard to believe that in ID Scan you are hearing nothing.

but like I told you I put in my ZIP Code Feature and it automatically loaded the scanner for me I didn’t physically put these other systems in or use the software

bearcat

but like I told you I put in my ZIP Code Feature and it automatically loaded the scanner for me I didn’t physically put these other systems in or use the software
Yep you are correct. You cannot use Func - E while in Zip Scanning

Status
Not open for further replies.