PA turnpike live feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

policefreak

Does anyone have a live feed of the Pennsylvania Turnpike operations frequencies...particularly district 4 (mm 300-358) and district 3 (mm 200-299)?

Last I heard, the TPKE will be one of the last to go to STARnet...if at all.
I don't think there going to switch over anytime soon anyway . there is still alot of work to be done on the starnet system . and it sounds like crap . But the Data side of the Starnet system works .

Steve.

policefreak

That is correct, the PA Turnpike is not expected to switchover to the PA Starnet system for at least a couple of years. What I am looking for is the conventional frequencies they are currently operating on that carries all PSP on the PA Turnpike, TP maintenance, tow trucks and emergency vehicles responding on the TP. I live in New Jersey but frequently travel the PA turnpike. I'm a little too far away to listen in on my own radio but I would like to listen in before I leave home so that I can know what to expect when I get out there. I am particularly interested in District 4 (mi 300-359) and District 3 (200-299).

That is correct, the PA Turnpike is not expected to switchover to the PA Starnet system for at least a couple of years. What I am looking for is the conventional frequencies they are currently operating on that carries all PSP on the PA Turnpike, TP maintenance, tow trucks and emergency vehicles responding on the TP. I live in New Jersey but frequently travel the PA turnpike. I'm a little too far away to listen in on my own radio but I would like to listen in before I leave home so that I can know what to expect when I get out there. I am particularly interested in District 4 (mi 300-359) and District 3 (200-299).
That would be : 159.0750 136.5 PL and 159.04500 94.8 PL

Steve.

Last edited:

snowboss-4533

pa turnpike radio district 4

Does anyone have a live feed of the Pennsylvania Turnpike operations frequencies...particularly district 4 (mm 300-358) and district 3 (mm 200-299)?
The frequencies are district 1,3 & 5 are 159.045. Districts 2 & 4 are 159.075 this is the freq you asked for. Mobil to mobil is 159.000.

Status
Not open for further replies.