Status
Not open for further replies.
I monitor PACMERS utilizing all the frequencies listed on the radio reference database.

These frequencies fall between 406-411 MHz.

I am also picking up PACMERS transmissions such as Range Control and MP's on the following frequencies: 419.85 MHz, 417.5625 MHz, 415.975 MHz, 415.1875 MHz.

These fall between 406-420 MHz so they are Military and I believe that it is non-trunked P25 because I can follow the conversation on the single freq and P25 shows up on my scanner.

I got these all as close call hits as I work on Schofield. I am in the process of trying to piece these freqs together so they can be available for all.

I believe that they are part of the DOD's new (LMRS) Land Mobile Radio System being merged with PACMERS.

Anyone with more info would be greatly appreciated, any maybe a collaboration with other enthusiasts could create a better scanning forum for Hawaii

Also you can monitor SINCGARS between 30-88 MHz, I've picked up transmissions on 38.3 MHz and 34.5 MHz

northzone

Premium Subscriber
The 400mhz channels you are hearing are Pacmers repeater system INPUT channels.

A couple of other conventional channels: 143.1750 range control 49.7000 range control

I agree we need to start working together on Hawaii systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.