Pager Clip for US Alert Pager

chrisb480

Premium Subscriber
All,

Figure this would be the best spot to post. I have a few US Alert Nova pagers that I am trying to reprogram. I have a few pagers, but only one clip. Since everything has been discontinued for this pager, I am here to ask if anyone has any suggestions on where I can obtain clips. Now, I know I won't be able to directly but the clips, everything is virtually gone for these pagers. I am more or less looking advice on maybe a 3D printing company (I know nothing about it) or anything else I could use as a clip/holster. Thank you for your time.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
US Alert Nova pagers that I am trying to reprogram.

I have a few pagers, but only one clip.

Since everything has been discontinued for this pager, I am here to ask if anyone has any suggestions on where I can obtain clips.

Set up a saved search on ebay and set your preferences, When stuff pops up, you can be alerted. Not sure which models you have but there are 2 complete sets (pager, clip, charger base with plug) available on ebay.

a417

Could never stand the clips that came with those pagers, they broke more than they stayed on, etc.

20 yrs ago, I tried a nylon glove case (may have been Bianchi) that fit a pager perfectly. Never looked back, wore one until the pager was no longer required. Couldn't possibly tell you what size it was, but I went to the supply store with a pager and tried shoving it in various ones until I found a fitment that would work.