Pager Clip for US Alert Pager

chrisb480

Premium Subscriber
All,

Figure this would be the best spot to post. I have a few US Alert Nova pagers that I am trying to reprogram. I have a few pagers, but only one clip. Since everything has been discontinued for this pager, I am here to ask if anyone has any suggestions on where I can obtain clips. Now, I know I won't be able to directly but the clips, everything is virtually gone for these pagers. I am more or less looking advice on maybe a 3D printing company (I know nothing about it) or anything else I could use as a clip/holster. Thank you for your time.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
US Alert Nova pagers that I am trying to reprogram.

I have a few pagers, but only one clip.

Since everything has been discontinued for this pager, I am here to ask if anyone has any suggestions on where I can obtain clips.

Set up a saved search on ebay and set your preferences, When stuff pops up, you can be alerted. Not sure which models you have but there are 2 complete sets (pager, clip, charger base with plug) available on ebay.

a417

U+0000
Could never stand the clips that came with those pagers, they broke more than they stayed on, etc.

20 yrs ago, I tried a nylon glove case (may have been Bianchi) that fit a pager perfectly. Never looked back, wore one until the pager was no longer required. Couldn't possibly tell you what size it was, but I went to the supply store with a pager and tried shoving it in various ones until I found a fitment that would work.