pager tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

captclint

Mentor
jacksonquentin said:
does anyone have the pager tones for gold cross ambulance in saint cloud mn
Your duplex post in MN group is the right place. Please do not post same question more than once. BTW, you RS scanner does not do Fire/Ambulance pager tones. Why do you want them?

DickH

jacksonquentin said:
i know longer have a radio shack scanner i am a private first responder and i need them for my pager but i found the ones for gold cross now i need the ones for stearns county

What is a private first responder?

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
jacksonquentin said:
i need them for my pager but i found the ones for gold cross now i need the ones for stearns county

Why would you need all those tones in your pager? A pager is meant to just have the tones for the department you work for. That way, your pager only goes off when you are needed for a call for your department, not when anyone else in the county gets paged out.

Pimpala03

Ask the counties in which you need THEIR tones. If they need YOU to have them, they will give them to you. Better yet, if they needed you to have them they would have provided you with a pager.

Last edited:
ok i asked a simple question i do not need every one bashing me the departments do not have them i have written permission from the department to obtain there tones. no i am not chasing calls i have much more brains then that

BryanTheRed

Ø
Premium Subscriber
I'll have to look into this Pimp.......I know a few people in the area. I have also never heard of a "private first responder" either you are a member of those respective departments or you are not.

MNRotrMedic

jacksonquentin
Out of curiosity what special events and races do you work for? How do you get that sort of gig? I'm not trying to bust your balls, just genuinely curious.

Matt

just so everyone knows i did go threw training i am not someone chasing to get in on the action. the reason i want the tones is a have a pager and when i am at the races working i want to know when the ambulance is on the way if i need them i do not have time to ask the call person if they called them i want to know for myself and hear that they have been dispatched. does that explain it good enough for everyone.

BryanTheRed

Ø
Premium Subscriber
jacksonquentin said:
as far as for eastcare minnesota and north carolina are two diff states laws are diff here then there
[sarcasm]Really.......thanks for the clarifaction, I didn't know that.....[/sarcasm]

Re-read what I wrote, I have friends in Minnesota.......

Status
Not open for further replies.