Paid for my premium subscription yet don't have it

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmogal_7

I don't know how to get into contact with anyone regarding my premium subscription. I paid for it through pay pal, got a reciept and my account still says I only have the free one. Does anyone know what to do? Who do I contact??? I went on facebook and sent and email and still no reply! Help!!!
Thanks
Paula

04Z1V6

Paula, go to the very bottom of the page and click on CONTACT US this will open a page you can find the correct area to post a message here.

cosmogal_7

I did do that but still couldn't find anyway to email. When I did go to my account one it just gave me a set of question and answers! No email section I could find. I will look again but that was all I did earlier was look!
Thanks!

cosmogal_7

Thanks! I just got it and sent off an email. I don't know if I should have sent a copy of my reciept of pay pal. I will wait and see.
Thanks everyone! Much appreciated!!

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Thanks! I just got it and sent off an email. I don't know if I should have sent a copy of my reciept of pay pal. I will wait and see.
Thanks everyone! Much appreciated!!

Ya welcome and good luck! :D

cosmogal_7

Well this is day 3 and still haven't gotten it. Wrote 2 emails and no response. Second one I sent a copy of my paypal.The money is out of my account since I first got it. I just don't know why my account has not updated whatsoever. Really bummed out here.

QwKiE

Need to do a few things yourself first

First you need to intstall the new sentinel right over the one you have, you also need the drivers installed on to your computer then you need to regester your HP1. Try this link to get the info you are looking for.

http://info.uniden.com/HomePatrol

Not that hard to do just read first you got to get version 2.02 and reg your HP1.

kma371

QRT
Well this is day 3 and still haven't gotten it. Wrote 2 emails and no response. Second one I sent a copy of my paypal.The money is out of my account since I first got it. I just don't know why my account has not updated whatsoever. Really bummed out here.

What is it that your trying to get? You have the "premium subscriber" icon in the forums so you should be ok.

kma371

QRT
First you need to intstall the new sentinel right over the one you have, you also need the drivers installed on to your computer then you need to regester your HP1. Try this link to get the info you are looking for.

http://info.uniden.com/HomePatrol

Not that hard to do just read first you got to get version 2.02 and reg your HP1.

??

Where does she say anything about the HP1? She's talking about her RR subscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.