Palisades Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

ht396jm

Premium Subscriber
Reliable sources telling me that palisades park RIDs should begin showing up on TGID 1201 of the Bergen County TRS as they begin to transition. Waiting to hear what they have to say about FD & EMS next time I see them.

ten13

Premium Subscriber
Is there any advantage, or disadvantage, to going on the County system, as opposed to the statewide system (NJICS)?

ht396jm

Premium Subscriber
Is there any advantage, or disadvantage, to going on the County system, as opposed to the statewide system (NJICS)?

Depends how you look at it. The county system, as far as I am aware, would require the agency to forfeit their own dispatch/comm center and have all calls and dispatch operations through the EOC in Mahwah. NJICS would allow for them to keep their own dispatch/comm center but I’m sure somebody else on here could better explain the costs associated with a PSIC migration....

snpmich

Premium Subscriber
I now live in michigan....but, as a child i remember going to Palisades park....to go on the rides and eat the "fair" food.
We lived in Ridgewood, NJ....not too far from there......sorry....nothing more to say....but....I sure do miss going there....then
there was Asbury Park.....sooooo sorry.....have a good day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.