Palmetto 800 and the Boiling Springs (Greenville County SC) FD

Status
Not open for further replies.

KI4ACI

Even though I'm using listed TGID I cannot receive the Boiling Springs (Greenville County SC) FD. I've no problem receiving other Palmetto 800 Depts in Greenville or other counties in SC. I'm using the SDS 100

Even though I'm using listed TGID I cannot receive the Boiling Springs (Greenville County SC) FD.
Try switching temporarily to "ID Search" mode, in case the TGID is wrong in the Database.

"TGIDs are not really scanned. The scanner checks for any activity in the trunking system and:
• Stops on all unavoided TGIDs when ID Search mode is set to On.
• Stops only on programmed TGIDs when ID Search mode is set to Off."

Press Func then E/yes to toggle ID Search mode on/off in Scan
mode (when scanning Trunked System in Favorites List only).

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
There are lots of changes taking place with Greenville County Fire Departments at this time. Some are transitioning to 800MHz, some are not. Talk groups in use today may not be in use tomorrow.

I believe that Greer FD, Taylors FD and Boiling Springs FD are currently all operating off talkgroup 44385. This is a change from just a few weeks ago. I believe that all three departments are dispatched by Greer FD "FireComm".

Belmont FD is currently using 44041, which had been and maybe still is used for coordination between FD chiefs.

Wade Hampton FD is using 44471.

Status
Not open for further replies.