Palmetto 800 P25 2021

mrat1234

Hi everyone I thought I would create this one thread for all things Palmetto 800 so their are not multiple threads about the same system/subject. It would probably be a good thing if Brian or another admin pinned this to the top of the page so it stays at the top.

I want to start off by asking has anyone noticed a lot of audio problems lately. I've been monitoring Lexington county town pd's and Fairfield county with horrible audio. Chester county was the same but not as bad. it's the same on both of my scanners and my Harris p7100 (RX only).

mrat1234

It's a lot better then what is was but the City of Cayce DPS sounds horrible. their units are always up and down as well as cutting in and out.

Caesar

I mostly listen using Motorola's, but even my SDS100 on Lexington and Richland sites haven't had any issues other than a couple nights when they were doing site maintenance and went into Site Trunking.

BryanTheRed

Ø
Premium Subscriber
Hi everyone I thought I would create this one thread for all things Palmetto 800 so their are not multiple threads about the same system/subject. It would probably be a good thing if Brian or another admin pinned this to the top of the page so it stays at the top.

I want to start off by asking has anyone noticed a lot of audio problems lately. I've been monitoring Lexington county town pd's and Fairfield county with horrible audio. Chester county was the same but not as bad. it's the same on both of my scanners and my Harris p7100 (RX only).
What scanners are you using? Possible simulcast issues?

mrat1234

I have ruled out simulcast problems as I mainly use the harbison and prosperity sites as well as the problem being on my harris p7100 (RX ONLY) also. The audio is clear now they must be working on the system.