Palmetto 800 Radio Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrat1234

Hi all, i was wondering if anybody has noticed more and more agencies are now using/rolling out apx radios. I have noticed a lot of new apx portables being carried by various law enforcement,fire,ems agencies. I have a list of all the info i currently have. I have noticed that the audio of some of these agencies has improved since the apx radios have been rolled out. DNR and HP/BPS/TP have all opted to issue Bluetooth speaker mics when a officer gets the new apx portable.

SC DNR - All officers equipped with apx8000 portables

SC HP/BPS/TP - Aggressively rolling out apx8000 portables (troop 1 & 4 are almost done with roll out)

SLED - Almost all agents have the apx6000 portables (some still have xts5000's)

AIKEN SO - All apx radios in use

BERKELEY SO/FD/EMS - All apx radios in use

CHARLESTON SO/FD/EMS - All apx radios in use

CHESTER SO/PD - SO is almost done rolling out apx8000 portables for all users and Chester pd is rolling out apx8000 portables for command staff and specialized units

FAIRFIELD SO - Saw 2 deputies with apx portables unsure a bought the rest

GREENVILLE ALL AGENCIES - All using multi band apx radios

LEXINGTON CO SO/FD/EMS - SO has almost finished apx8000 portable roll out and fire and ems are also almost done rolling out apx portables
LC Town pd's - aggressively rolling out apx portables - The newly promoted Irmo pd chief has a apx4000 and all other users have a mix of xts5000's and xts2500's - Cayce DPS and Lexington pd are rolling out apx portables for all users - Unsure a bought the rest of Lexington county pd's

RICHLAND CO SO/FD/EMS - SO and Fire have completely rolled out apx portables for all users and ems has a mix of apx and xts series portables - COLUMBIA pd has rolled out apx portable radios for all users - Unsure of other pd's in richland county

mrat1234

Columbia police department has started rolling out apx mobiles to supervisors vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.