Palmetto 800 TG 44363 in the upstate

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
I heard a automated message the other day, but missed the TG. Well just now heard it again and caught the TG. 44363, it appears to be a automated alarm call to in this case Firecomm. A few seconds later, Firecomm dispatched a few units. This is the Greenville simulcast tower. Anyone else heard this? Am I correct in my assumption?

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Very active now, also dispatched Greenville city to a aircraft with landing gear proplems, so not a alarm company, automated dispatch for all of Greenville county apparently.

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
Thanks to everyone for the ongoing submission of talkgroup information for Greenville County as their migration to Palmetto 800 continues and the use of various talkgroups becomes more clear. We had a good update for Greenville County today.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
It seems like it is mostly for Greenville city, but ave heard it dispatch Parker and Wade Hampton also.

rescuecomm

Thanks for all the Greenville SC updates. They seem to have upgraded their dispatching to have different FDs scene commands assigned to individual talk groups. Horry County was doing this during my last visit to the Myrtle Beach a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.